An ocean of stars

I quickly glanced through
The nightsky of glittering
Jewels named stars!
I began to stun of the sky's
Wonders and mystic things
Which are never enough
For a dreaming soul , 
At that time , a weary bird,
From deep down from my heart,
Spread it's wonderful wings!
When it's about to fly 
Through the air, it said to me,
"The weary time of all 
My life is not anymore when 
I see the millions of stars here! 
I won't wait until the dawn 
Arrives to my home while 
The beautiful moon waits 
For me up above! So come 
Let's fly! 
I wondered and began to fly 
With my wings of million dreams
And I reach the sky of very high! 
I took a star in my hand and 
Regard that I became a one! 
And the sun came to me to 
Wish a good day and I woke up
And realised it was dream , but
I told the bird inside myself
"let's go grab that rocking star today!'

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DECIDUOUS AUTUMN AND WANDERING LEAVES

Mother earth