Let's be our home

Sitting on the rooftop, 
asking the night's glow not to stop;
almost I felt that I had been hushed,
getting caught in everyone's rush!
Longing to feel at home,
shunning the roam inside heart,
wanting the stay with you!
Loving is never difficult , 
it has the splendid miracle,
will you let me stay in this gloom?
I've been wondering recently,
is this the feeling the ancient poets told?
about the heart being sold for the price of love!
or the dawn's promise to earth ?
Whenever I get ill of world, 
exhausting from all kind of hurl,
will thee let me stay with thee?
I know you've been feeling the same, 
for a long time in this flame,
come, let us be our home! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An ocean of stars

DECIDUOUS AUTUMN AND WANDERING LEAVES

Mother earth